مطالب پیشنهادی از سراسر وب
دوره آموزش Windows Server 2012 MCSA 70-412 with R2 Updates
دوره آموزشی Windows Server 2012 MCSA 70-412 with R2 Updates نحوه راه اندازی و کانفیگ Windows Server 2012 را به شما آموزش می دهد.
این دوره آموزشی محصول موسسه CBT Nuggets می باشد.
سرفصل های دوره آموزشی:
- ویندوز سرور 2012
- آشنایی با مایکروسافت ویندوز
- آشنایی با ویندوز سرور 2012
- تنظیم یک Forest یا یک Domain
- تنظیمات Trust ها
- تنظیمات Site ها
- مدیریت Active Directory و SYSVOL Replication
- تنظیم و بهینه سازی Storage
- تنظیمات Failover Clustering
- مدیریت Failover Clustering Roles
- مدیریت VM Movement
- مدیریت Certificates
- و ...
لیست سرفصل های دوره آموزشی:
This Windows Server video training with Greg Shields covers the latest version of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, including an exploration of each topic that is an objective in the 70-412 exam.
Recommended skills: Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Familiarity with Windows Server 2012
Recommended equipment: Windows Server 2012
Related certifications: MCSA: Windows Server 2012 MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure MCSE: Server Infrastructure MCSE: Private Cloud MCSE: Messaging MCSE: SharePoint MCSE: Communication
Related job functions: IT professionals
Get ready for the 70-412 exam with this course from veteran CBT Nuggets trainer Greg Shields! This course offers a refreshed look at the 70-412 exam’s topics, and includes all new content for Windows Server 2012 R2.
Microsoft exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, counts as credit toward the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications in Windows Server 2012.
The 70-412 test covers the following general topic areas: Advanced Network Services; Advanced File Services; Dynamic Access Control; Network Load Balancing; Failover Clustering; Disaster Recovery; Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS); Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), and more.
1. Introducing the 70-412 Exam (00:31:16) In this Nugget, you will learn how to prepare for the MCSA certification, some tips on building a virtual machine environment you can use in following along, how to configure a Vyatta virtual router to create a multi-subnet environment, and a few of Greg’s tips for exam success. Watch Now! 2. Configure a Forest or a Domain (00:39:28) In this Nugget, you will learn how to implement multi-domain and multi-forest Active Directory environments including interoperability with previous versions of Active Directory, upgrade existing domains and forests including environment preparation and functional levels, and configure multiple user principal name (UPN) suffixes. Watch Now! 3. Configure Trusts (00:33:22) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure external, forest, shortcut, and realm trusts, configure trust authentication, configure SID filtering, and configure name suffix routing. Watch Now! 4. Configure Sites (00:23:17) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure sites and subnets, create and configure site links, manage site coverage, manage registration of SRV records, and move domain controllers between sites. Watch Now! 5. Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication (00:35:26) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure replication to Read-Only Domain Controllers (RODCs), configure Password Replication Policy (PRP) for RODC, monitor, and manage replication, and upgrade SYSVOL replication to Distributed File System Replication (DFSR). Watch Now! 6. Implement an Advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Solution (00:33:01) In this Nugget, you will learn how to create and configure superscopes and multicast scopes, implement DHCPv6, configure high availability for DHCP including DHCP failover and split scopes, configure DHCP Name Protection, and configure DNS registration. Watch Now! 7. Implement an Advanced DNS Solution (00:31:27) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure security for DNS including Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC), DNS Socket Pool, and cache locking, configure DNS logging, configure delegated administration, configure recursion, configure netmask ordering, configure a GlobalNames zone, and analyze zone level statistics. Watch Now! 8. Deploy and Manage IP Address Management (IPAM) (00:49:40) In this Nugget, you will learn how to provision IPAM manually or by using Group Policy, configure server discovery, create and manage IP blocks and ranges, monitor utilization of IP address space, migrate to IPAM, delegate IPAM administration, manage IPAM collections, and configure IPAM database storage. Watch Now! 9. Configure and Optimize Storage (00:50:27) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure iSCSI target and initiator, configure Internet Storage Name server (iSNS), implement thin provisioning and trim, manage server free space using Features on Demand, configure tiered storage, and configure data deduplication. Watch Now! 10. Configure Advanced File Services (00:29:29) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure Network File System (NFS) data store, configure BranchCache, and configure file access auditing. Watch Now! 11. Configure Network Load Balancing (NLB) (00:37:07) In this Nugget, you will learn how to install NLB nodes, configure NLB prerequisites, configure affinity, configure port rules, configure cluster operation mode, and upgrade an NLB cluster. Watch Now! 12. Configure Failover Clustering (00:59:16) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure quorum, configure cluster networking, restore single node or cluster configuration, configure cluster storage, implement Cluster-Aware Updating, upgrade a cluster, configure and optimize clustered shared volumes, configure clusters without network names, and configure storage spaces. Watch Now! 13. Manage Failover Clustering Roles (00:24:49) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure role-specific settings including continuously available shares, configure failover and preference settings, and configure guest clustering. Watch Now! 14. Manage VM Movement (00:32:16) In this Nugget, you will learn how to perform live migration, perform quick migration, perform storage migration, import, export, and copy VMs, configure virtual machine (VM) monitoring, configure VM network health protection, and configure drain on shutdown. Watch Now! 15. Configure Site-level Fault Tolerance (00:45:00) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure Hyper-V Replica including Hyper-V Replica Broker and VMs, configure multi-site clustering including network settings, Quorum, and failover settings, configure Hyper-V Replica extended replication, configure Global Update Manager, and recover a multi-site failover cluster. Watch Now! 16. Install and Configure Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) (00:47:40) In this Nugget, you will learn how to install an Enterprise Certificate Authority (CA), configure certificate revocation lists (CRL) distribution points, install and configure Online Responder, implement administrative role separation, and configure CA backup and recovery. Watch Now! 17. Manage Certificates (00:46:31) In this Nugget, you will learn how to manage certificate templates, implement and manage certificate deployment, validation, and revocation, manage certificate renewal, manage certificate enrollment and renewal to computers and users using Group Policies, and configure and manage key archival and recovery. Watch Now! 18. Implement Dynamic Access Control (DAC) (00:41:51) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure user and device claim types, implement policy changes and staging, perform access-denied remediation, configure file classification, configure File Classification Infrastructure (FCI) using File Server Resource Manager (FSRM), create and configure Central Access rules and policies, and create and configure resource properties and lists. Watch Now! 19. Install and Configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) (00:42:31) In this Nugget, you will learn how to install a licensing or certificate AD RMS server, manage AD RMS Service Connection Point (SCP), manage RMS templates, configure Exclusion Policies, and backup and restore AD RMS. Watch Now! 20. Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) (00:36:01) In this Nugget, you will learn how to install AD FS, implement claims-based authentication including Relying Party Trusts, configure authentication policies, configure Workplace Join, and configure multi-factor authentication. Watch Now! 21. Configure and Manage Backups (00:24:41) In this Nugget, you will learn how to configure Windows Server backups, configure Windows Azure backups, configure role-specific backups, and manage VSS settings using vssadmin. Watch Now! 22. Recover Servers (00:21:14) In this Nugget, you will learn how to restore from backups, perform a Bare Metal Restore (BMR), recover servers using Windows Recovery Environment (Win RE) and safe mode, and configure the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store.
عنوان دوره: CBT Nuggets - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 MCSA 70-412 with R2 Updates حجم فایل: 1.11GB
پیشنهاد آموزش مرتبط در فرادرس